What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover how to cut through hype like a razor blade and create the very best programs for fat loss, muscle gain, and athletic performance. Now is your chance to take back the power to determine fact from fiction by reading, understanding, an applying cutting edge research.
- Bonus #2 – Understanding Muscle Hypertrophy Research Interview
- Learn to apply research to your programs for INCREDIBLE results
- Know which journals to read and which are a waste of time
- Stop being confused with statistics and research jargon
- Seminar #3 – No Snooze Statistics and Research Design
- Seminar #4 – Interpreting and Implementing Research
- Seminar #2 – Acquiring and Reading Fitness Research
- Seminar #1 – The Purpose and Process of Research
- Discover who pays for research and why it matters
- Bonus #1 – The PubMed Video Tutorial
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Read Fitness Research scores 68.30/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.readfitnessresearch.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: readfitnessresearch.com you’ll also be taken through to readfitnessresearch.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)